A comprehensive IT assessment will help you better understand your current state of technology.
Our engineers and consultants can help you achieve your objectives through a comprehensive analysis of the state of your organization from a technology perspective. Once we understand your current and future business needs and goals, we can develop a technology plan that aligns with these and your budget.
A well-designed technology plan can help your organization achieve its mission. Our effective, systematic approach to helping you envision your technology goals, determine your current technology reality, create your technology plan, and prioritize and implement change will help reduce your organization’s technology costs while improving efficiency.
Computer St. Louis has been providing managed IT services in St. Louis since 1996 and you can trust in our expertise to take the burden of managing technology off your shoulders.
- Technology consulting and IT services for small companies right through to larger enterprises.
- Customized service and support plans for flat rate, easily budgeted monthly fees.
- Full onsite and remote St. Louis IT services, including support for private and public cloud services.
- Specialization in a number of key IT platforms, including WatchGuard, SonicWALL, Citrix, VMware, Microsoft, and many more.
- Proactive Windows Server, desktop, laptop and PC maintenance and management.
- 24/7 remote monitoring and maintenance for all your networks and other systems.
- Information security to protect vital data.
- Help desk services available 24/7 for all your staff.