Computer St. Louis has been hosting mission-critical data for over twenty years. We are focused on keeping your information safe and secure so you can focus on your business objectives – not your IT security.
External DNS Records and Domain Registrations Fully Secured
Spoofing and hijacking attacks on DNS records and domain registration accounts happen regularly. Making sure they are fully secure as part of our onboarding process is key to making sure that attacks and vulnerabilities, especially around email are minimized.
- 2FA turned on for domain registration access
- Recovery pins kept on file in CSTL’s encrypted database
- DNSSec turned on for all DNS records and domains
- SPF Records up to date and fully validated
- DMARC enabled
- DNS Servers that support DDoS mitigation
- Name registration information protected by privacy filters