Careers: Network Administrator Tier II or III
Computer St Louis is an established area business that specializes in providing IT support in a business to business environment. We are currently seeking to enhance our staff with Network Administrators that also have some systems experience. This is not an entry level position, but rather for someone who has at least 3 years of experience in managed services with an emphasis in networking to help support our clients with their technology needs.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- 3+ Years proven networking experience or systems admin experience including Service, NOC or Help Desk & Troubleshooting
- Associate’s Degree or comparable work/education experience; Bachelors Degree preferred
- Experience in providing customer service on-site and remote on a technical level to an end user client
- Highly organized and able to self-manage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability and passion to learn new technology
- Previous experience in Windows environments
- Certifications such as A+, Network +, MTA, Microsoft, HP are a plus, but not necessary
- Valid US driver’s license and ability to pass background screen
Work Environment Conditions:
- Inside (office)
- Office equipment, computer, telephone
- Normal Office, medium work (lift 50 lbs.). The employee frequently is required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate computer keyboard, telephone and basic office equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Ability to drive company owned or personal vehicle is required.
Computer St. Louis is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual identification or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.