Reports to: Director of Sales
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop positive rapport with client-partners and vendor-partners and represent the Company with the utmost of integrity at all times.
- Perform Strategic Technology Reviews (STRs) according to the ascribed meeting schedule
- Revises schedules and scope to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Develop and Follow Proven Account Management Process
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope while minimizing our exposure and risk.
- Perform vCIO duties proactively and as requested by Partners Inside Sales
- Create quotes
- Maintain profitable relationships
- Attend training to learn and effectively recommend Computer St Louis technology solutions
- Proactive Engagement
- Conduct periodic check in calls / visits
- Coordinate scheduling of project activities, events / training activities
- Arrange client gifts when appropriate
- Monitor service activities and make recommendations
- Solicit feedback from clients
- Timely response to client inquiries
- Schedule meetings and maintain an accurate, visible calendar
- Store all client-related documents in appropriate, centrally-managed locations
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Identify the correct technical solutions for sales opportunities
- Write and deliver proposals to clients
- Manage customer commitments, negotiate and close sales opportunities
- Understands infrastructure components in larger scheme of delivering business capabilities.
- Experienced in facilitating the documentation of hardware and configuration requirements.
- Maintains relevant knowledge of many facets of an Enterprise infrastructure.
- Demonstrate a level of success in the development of client relationships
- Enjoy working with clients, decision makers and external audiences
- High energy and results-based drive
- Proficient with general office applications, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills such as phone acumen, professional writing skills, active listening and empathy
- Adequate typing skills (50 words per minute or more) to ensure quick and accurate written communication
Credentials and Experience:
- Associates Degree or a combination of education and experience
- Strong written and technical documentation skills.
- Possess a history of working with minimal supervision while achieving required goals.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Must work well in a team environment, be highly motivated, and willing to learn new skills.
- Negotiation, contract skills, and service management skills (both onsite staff and offsite service personnel).
- Computer skills must include solid MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Project.
- Perform all essential functions
- Exhibit Computer St. Louis Core Values on a daily basis
Computer St. Louis is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual identification or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.